Arrigo Dodge - Okeechobee Road, West Palm Beach, Florida.

Went to get my car serviced at another Dodge Dealer (Napleton) who could not remove lug nuts because I was told they were overtightened. Arrigo was the last dealer to touch the car for service of recall and charged me for tire sensor issue.

I have called Sean (Service) and left message for him through triage twice with no response. I will not pay for their mistakes. Incompetance is the only word to say for a service manager not calling me back and a certified tech overtightening lugs. I have the super extended warranty that covers nothing.

Door keyless entry sensor not working, not covered. Tire sensor , not covered.

This expensive plan covers nothing except for maybe an explosion. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau and department of consumer affairs.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Arrigo Dodge Palm Beach. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arrigo Dodge Palm Beach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Arrigo Dodge Palm Beach to other companies on our site.

Comments